Belching, hiccups, and farting are bodily functions that make people laugh, feel embarrassed, and even upset, and farting during sleep is the most common. The crown jewel is on these gases.
What do you know about farts other than the fact that they look and smell funny and come out of your ass. Here are some things you should know about them:
- Men fart more than women.
- The original meaning of the fart if it is in the form of wind from the anus. This word was coined in 1962.
- The average person farts about 14 times a day.
- 14 farts a day is enough to fill a balloon.
- There is nothing to be embarrassed about because it just means that you are healthy. A healthy digestive system produces farts. If you are not passing gas at all, see a doctor.
- Farts consist of hydrogen sulfide which reduces mitochondrial damage. Smelling a scent can be healthy, so the next time you find yourself, take a deep breath and thank the person.
- Female farts tend to be smelly because females have a higher concentration of hydrogen sulfide. Female farts are more subtle in their sense of smell.
- Farts go at 10 feet/second.
- If you have a very tight sphincter muscle, it will be larger because there is a smaller area to press on.
- Chewing gum and soda lead to increased flatus, so if you know someone who gets flatus a lot, drinks a lot of soda, and chews gum, keep it from them.
- Most gases occur at night during sleep, and gases occur during sleep.
- Termites are among the animals that produce the largest fart. They are followed by camels, zebras, sheep, cows, elephants, and dogs (especially labs and retrievers).
- I hope you learned some facts you didn’t know about farting.
Leave a Reply