Today I am going to share an amazing remedy for hair growth that will make hair grow non-stop and this remedy can also fix dandruff problems.
For this treatment, you will need
2 tbsp. aloe vera gel
2 tbsp. Almond oil
- Take a clean bowl, and add 2 tbsp. aloe vera gel and 2 tbsp. almond oil together, if you do not have an aloe vera plant in your house, you can easily buy aloe vera gel in the market, it is not very expensive.
- Mix well and the putty is ready for application.
- Apply the paste to your scalp using a cotton ball and massage for 5–10 minutes.
- Leave the paste on your hair for an hour.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this remedy once a week and you will see amazing results within a few weeks.
Aloe vera contains proteolytic enzymes that promote hair growth and prevent dandruff. Aloe vera gel soothes the scalp, and almond oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids, magnesium, and vitamins E, D, B1, B6, and A, which are essential for health. Poetry. Almond oil helps hair grow long and thick and nourishes it, while almond oil repairs damaged hair.
You can change the amount according to the thickness of your hair. Mix aloe vera gel and almond oil in equal amounts.