Water and lemon diet schedule for 14 days | Challenge to lose weight faster
It’s easy to say, “I’ll start tomorrow…” Especially if you’ve tried and failed in the past, the thought of starting a new weight-loss lifestyle where you don’t eat your favorite foods can be daunting.
That’s why we offer you the 14-day water and lemon diet. Because two weeks of major focus and commitment is totally possible! Besides, drinking lemon water for weight control is simple, nutritious, and fun, and if you play your cards right, we’ll show you how you’ll come out of two weeks feeling energized and with amazing weight loss results.
Be sure to read this article so you learn everything you could hope to know about the lemon water diet schedule, weight loss challenge, and health — including how to extend the health benefits beyond these 14 days! 14 Day Lemon Water Challenge What is a lemon water challenge for weight management?
This is not a calorie deprivation diet This is not a starvation diet This is not a lemon water fast When you follow this schedule, you can still eat.
What is the water and lemon diet?
The water and lemon diet is a diet based on consuming water and lemon to get rid of excess weight as well as cleanse the body and improve health.
Lemon water diet schedule to detoxify and get rid of accumulated fat in the body, and this is a natural and safe way to try the lemon water challenge, in order to support your weight management goals. This is the perfect starting point on your weight loss journey.
This is a powerful detoxification protocol. This is a natural and safe way to support your weight management goals. This is the perfect starting point on your weight management journey
Why lemon water for weight control?
Drinking enough water helps temporarily increase the number of calories you burn. When you add fresh lemon juice to your drink, you increase the weight management benefits.
Lemon helps reduce and prevent weight gain in several ways by suppressing the accumulation of fat in the body, and may also increase metabolism, so your best friend that helps you manage weight is drinking water and lemon.
Lemons also have many other benefits that support overall health and wellness, including supporting your heart and digestive health and reducing the risk of cancer.
It also has detoxifying benefits by consuming lemon water. Lemon water is an excellent weight loss aid, however, adding a little lemon water to your day can bring you great cleansing benefits.
The best part is that unlike other cleanses, a lemon water detox doesn’t involve doing hard things or drinking liquids all day.
You can still eat nutritious and delicious meals, just add a healthy dose of lemon water to your day to experience the benefits of the lemon water diet.
Benefits of water and lemon diet
Benefits of the water and lemon diet include:
- Drinking lemon water helps in weight management.
- Lemon water detox can boost digestion.
- Drinking lemon water boosts hydration.
- Lemon water is a great source of Vitamin C.
- Lemon water detox can create beautiful, smooth and healthy skin.
- Lemon water can support your kidneys and prevent kidney stones.
- Drinking lemon water provides a boost of potassium.
- Lemon water reduces oxidative stress.
Lemon water diet plan for weight loss
- Day 1: Mix lemon with a glass of water and drink it right after waking up (before breakfast).
- the second day:
- Mix two lemons with two cups of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey
- Drink it right after waking up.
- the third day:
- Mix three lemons with three cups of water and a little honey.
- Drink half first thing in the morning and the other half right before lunch.
- the fourth day:
- Mix four lemons with four cups of water and a little honey.
- Take it three times a day, in the morning just after getting up, before lunch and in the evening before bed.
- The fifth day:
- Mix five lemons with 5 cups of water and honey.
- Drink it three times the same as the day before, before lunch and in the evening before bed.
- Also read: What is water fasting?
- the sixth day:
- Mix six lemons with six cups of water and add a little honey.
- The mixture is consumed three times daily before meals.
- the seventh day:
- Mix three squeezed lemons and 10 cups of water.
- Take it three times a day before each meal.
- Eighth day:
- Mix 6 lemons with 6 cups of water.
- Take this drink three times a day before meals.
- The ninth day:
- Mix the juice of 5 lemons with 5 cups of water and honey.
- Drink it three times a day, before the three main meals
- Day 10:
- Mix four lemons with four cups of water and a little honey.
- Take it three times before the three main meals.
- Eleventh day:
- Squeeze the juice of 3 lemons and mix the juice with 3 cups of water.
- Add a teaspoon of honey
- And drink it twice a day.
- Twelfth day:
- Mix the juice of two lemons with two cups of water
- And drink it in the morning before breakfast.
- Thirteenth day:
- Drink lemon juice and a glass of water.
- Fourteenth day:
- Prepare a drink of 3 lemons
- 10 cups of water.
- Before eating it, add a tablespoon of honey.
And after completing the 14-day lemon water diet schedule, I recommend drinking one cup of lemon water every morning until you get the desired results from it.
Why doesn’t just drinking lemon water help you lose weight?
Drinking lemon water is a great tool for weight control, however, I have to be honest with you, the lemon water diet alone will not help you achieve your weight loss goals on its own. You even need water and lemon to help you lose weight.
If you continue on this diet rich in processed foods full of refined sugar and unhealthy fats, along with foods with few nutrients left, adding a glass of water can’t make up for all the damage.
I suggest you start by simply making a few small changes each day to support your body’s health, by adding more nutrient-dense foods that meet your body’s needs.
Besides limiting unhealthy snacks and avoiding refined sugar and unhealthy fatty foods, consuming healthy lemon water can help with weight loss.
Read: What is a water fast?
Do you see how eating and drinking healthy lemon water may lead to weight management?
Dietary recommendations during the challenge should include:
Drink lemon water to control weight
Eat more of these foods:
Nuts and seeds
Dark chocolate / raw cocoa products.
Limit your intake of these foods:
Don’t forget to exercise too. If you want to lose weight, it is important to complement your healthy diet and lemon water routine with exercise.
Exercise for 20 to 30 minutes at least 5 days a week. Get the most out of your workouts by including both cardio and strength training, and also choose the ones you love.
Aim to stay active throughout the day, walking, dancing and hiking.
How do you use lemon water to control weight after a challenge?
Document what you feel during the lemon water diet. At the end of the two weeks, come back and tell us how you feel. Have you lost any weight? Do you feel more energy? Is it easy to say no to harmful foods?
First, you want to keep drinking lemon water for weight and health control every single day. After that, you’ll also need to make small changes every day to keep your progress. You may recall that both lemon and water have powerful detoxifying and appetite-suppressing properties, along with weight loss.
I told you that lemon water is good for weight control. Even better is that you can increase these powers by adding in some detoxifying and craving-fighting superfoods.
Look for nutrient-dense greens like chlorella, spirulina, and moringa. These foods contain more vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients than foods like bananas, oranges, and even kale. When the body is fueled with real, whole nutrition, cravings begin to disappear.
Beetroot juice and green tea are great additions to help promote detoxification. Toxins and dangerous heavy metals have a way of entangling with fat cells, making them extremely difficult to break down.
Detoxing is an important factor in getting rid of that stubborn weight! If that sounds like a lot to keep track of every day, don’t worry.
What is the lemon diet for 14 days?
The lemon detox diet involves eating a mixture of only lemon juice for a week or two, with no solid foods. The diet aims to remove toxins and cleanse the body. However, scientists have not found any evidence to support these claims regarding the 14-day water diet. and lemons, and this diet may be harmful in some other cases.
Does lemon water reduce belly fat?
Lemon water can be very effective for those who are trying to shed a few pounds. Drinking warm lemon water first thing in the morning will gradually melt all your fat.
Where do you lose fat first?
Usually, weight loss starts from the internal organs, where you lose the hard fats that surround all your organs inside the neighborhood, such as: liver and kidneys, then comes the turn of losing soft fats, such as: the fats surrounding the neighborhood. . The waist, thighs and abdomen area, which facilitates the process of losing fat from all organs, to become more agile and energetic.
How many days should I drink lemon water to lose weight?
In order to lose weight, you can drink two cups of warm lemon water once in the morning and once in the evening. You can also add a little honey to improve its taste. Remember that if you want to lose weight quickly, you need to burn fat through exercise.